4. Lopez Short is the name of the game, judging from the red carpet looks of Beyoncé and Jennifer Lopez. Both divas went for thigh-high dresses to show off their gams4, with strategically cut out neck and shoulder detail, but where Beyoncé opted to stand out in fire engine red, J. Lo went for soft and satiny earth tones.
1. 雇主因种族、肤色、性别、国籍、宗教、年龄或残疾而歧视员工属于违法行为。但美国多数州至今依然不保护LGBT群体的工作权益。苹果公司CEO蒂姆库克希望消除这种差异。11月份，库克在《华尔街日报》（Wall Street Journal ）评论版对页发表了题为《平等就业对企业有益》（Workplace Equality Is Good for Business）的文章，敦促联邦立法，以免就业者因性取向而受到歧视。
2. ‘Law & Order: SVU’ This NBC ripped-from-the-soap-opera perils of Olivia (Mariska Hargitay) — psychopath rapist-stalker, tortured love affair, new baby — that took up so much air last season finally died down, and this season, the show’s 16th, the detectives got back to sex crimes à clef, including a Ray Rice-inspired episode about a star sportscaster who was seen on a surveillance camera punching the lights out of his wife.
4. Local educational authorities have since revoked Zhengzhou Boqiang New Idea Life Training School's license and launched an investigation into its record. Hauntingly, the school's website remains online, replete with photos of students in camouflage uniforms performing drills and attending what the site labels "wonderful lectures."
6. The work of Alvin Roth and Lloyd Shapley has sparked a "flourishing field of research" and helped improve the performance of many markets, the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences said.
1. 1. Discipline them: Of course disciplining our children is a given in any home. But we need to ask ourselves if we are disciplining our children properly? Who
2. Thor: Ragnarok was so much funnier than you could ever expect it to be, and it's all thanks to the genius of Jeff Goldbloom combined with the genius of Taika Waititi—the latter of whom both directed the movie AND played a extremely earnest dude made out of rocks.
4. Heavy air pollution from Beijing, which saw its worst bout of smog in recent history in January, to Shanghai, where pollution levels went off the charts in December, certainly don't do much to help attract tourists.
5. Despite the fact that each market rebound ended up as a V-shaped affair, each successive rally was carried out with less and less individual stock participation. Glaring divergences between winners and losers, large caps and small caps, preoccupied the commentariat for most of the spring and summer. Deflationary concerns from Europe and the Japanese technical recession further confounded analysts, as Treasury yields and inflation indicators in the U.S. were driven lower despite the improving domestic economy.
6. 3. Jeonju, South Korea-Hundreds of traditional Korean houses remain in central Jeonju's Hanok village.
1. sc＝scene（n 风景），roll（n 卷）－卷着风景的画卷
2. At a minimum, it is impossible for most people to get to work in the city, which affects the locus of several industries, including finance, advertising, healthcare and the arts. The city's transportation lines, bridges, and tunnels were shut down for nearly two days, and at the latest report, the subways may be down well into next week.
FRESH OFF THE BOAT (ABC, Feb. 4) A Chinese-American family adjusts to life in mid-'90s Florida in this culture-clash comedy based on a memoir by the restaurateur and food-and-travel-show host Eddie Huang. Hudson Yang plays the 11-year-old hip-hop wannabe Eddie, and Randall Park (Kim Jong-un in “The Interview”) plays his father, proud proprietor of a suburban steakhouse.