6. Misrepresenting your credentials or intentionally plagiarizing, lying on time sheets or billable hours, misusing expense accounts or abusing company credit cards, stealing the kudos for a co-workers' accomplishments, or otherwise robbing your employers blind can all cost you your job.
1. 8.My resume is 5 pages long for a good reason. – Because I’m darn good at bullshittin’!
2. 单词adamant 联想记忆：
3. “One employee threw a cup of coffee and walked out.”
4. Harvey C Mansfield, one of Harvard's most outspoken conservative professors and the author of a book called Manliness, also told the Guardian he questioned the decision. "The bounds of what is offensive have been extended and distorted, and I no longer trust the bent judgment of politically correct enforcers."
2. China's employment situation is generally stable in the first quarter of 2016, said Li Zhong, Spokesman of the Ministry, adding that the economic downturn and structural reform, however, make employment more difficult.
3. While the political system will be fixated on preserving stability as new leaders take the helm, reduced economic flexibility could thwart Beijing's intentions to do so.
4. 开发商：Supermassive Games、Sony Computer Entertainment
4. Islands in China come with many restrictions on their use and just 50 years of ownership.
5. No, this doesn't mean you should abandon your LinkedIn profile for fear of a suspicious boss. But it does mean you should be more careful. For one, turn off your activity broadcasts so that every savvy move you make isn't announced to your entire network. Here's how: From the homepage, hover over your photo in the top right corner, and click on "Privacy & Settings." From this page, click "Turn on/off your activity broadcasts."
6. Of the 27 provincial-level regions that outpaced the country's 6.7% GDP growth in 2016, only three regions - Chongqing, Guizhou and Tibet - achieved double-digit growth.