1. The Lost Tomb is an action and adventure TV adaption of a popular online novel by Xu Lei. This is the first seasonal online TV series in China and the novel is scheduled to be dramatized in eight seasons, one season for each year. The first season was released in June of 2015. The novel series of the same name is about several people`s adventure in ancient tombs, and it enjoyed a wide readership since it was released online in 2006. Thus the adapted TV series had been accordingly highly expected by its fans but turned out to be disappointing. Although there were 24,000,000 hits on the web within the first two minutes of its debut, the season was later criticized by the audiences for its weak storyline and poor quality. Some lines of the series even became jokes on the social media.
1. It is not unusual for the documented wealth of China’s richest people to surge suddenly — or even for previously unknown tycoons to burst into prominence — as stock exchange listings and other public investments thrust them into the spotlight.
3. The night's biggest winners may have been hosts Ms. Fey and Ms. Poehler, whose second time hosting the Hollywood Foreign Press Association's Beverly Hills, Calif., ceremony was just as successful as last year's show (a six-year ratings high with 19.7 million viewers).
5. Mary J. Blige, Miguel, Gael García Bernal, Andra Day, Natalia LaFourcade, Keala Settle, Sufjan Stevens and Common will perform their original songs at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood on March 4, when the motion picture academy kicks of its 90th Oscars ceremony.
2. ?Bond has it all and that's exactly what the most beautiful women demand in the men they date. Women who really enjoy sex prefer "bad boys" -- and there's no doubt 007 qualifies. Feminine women prefer masculine men. And for one night stands women look for physical attractiveness and dominance -- which Bond has in spades.
The valuation that all this good news is creating for Tesla is truly astonishing. A Tesla watcher named Zoltan Ban, writing in Seeking Alpha, figures that Tesla is already priced as if it sells several hundred thousand cars a year when in reality it will sell only about 35,000 in 2014. Another way of looking at this: At current prices, each car the company sells this year is valued at $1 million.