1. DiCaprio received a pat on the back from producer Harvey Weinstein and a standing ovation from the crowd as he collected the award for best actor in a drama for The Revenant.
2. That's part of the logic, anyway, behind the unlikely candidacy of Ethan Sonneborn, a 13-year-old running for governor of Vermont, one of just two states with no minimum age requirement for the office.
4. n. 谷物，小麦，玉米
6. Apple Inc., Alphabet Inc.'s Google, and Coca-Cola Co. topped the list of the world's 100 most valuable brands in 2016, while technology and automotive brands dominated the overall rankings, according to a new report from brand consultancy Interbrand.
1. 单词affected 联想记忆：
2. The Disaster Artist is part buddy movie, part show-business fable, and part behind-the-scenes DVD featurette.
3. The other tweet was published on Inauguration Day, and Obama said, "It's been the honor of my life to serve you. You made me a better leader and a better man."
5. Local-level work experience will advantageous for applicants, with personnel with more than two years of experience at this level given some advantage.
6. Coca-Cola said that the consumer slowdown in China had hit sales, and weaker demand was forcing it to drive down inventory.
1. 政府部门的数据显示，无论在销售额和销售量上看，今年上半年香港房地产销售较去年同期下降了近40%。香港差饷物业估价署(Rating and Valuation Department)本月发布的一项指数表明，商业地产受到的冲击尤为严重，今年5月价格较去年同期下降了5.7%。
2. Likewise, if the 11 countries led by Japan left in the TPP manage to salvage a deal following the US exit that could provide some balance in the region.
4. 第一步 拥有傲娇的造型
6. A party of 108 pandas – performers dressed in costumes – descended on London streets today to promote the plight of the cuddly black and white endangered species.
2. Video footage recorded by the RSPCA shows the house littered with mess, including animal faeces.
The requirements come from one of two newly issued regulations over the taxi and online ride-hailing services by China's transportation authority. The regulations will take effect in October and November respectively.
Most of Friends was shot before cellular phones and Google were ubiquitous. The clothes and gadgets seem a bit outdated these days. Despite this, the show’s key elements still hold up remarkably well in the eyes of young viewers.